Cuckolds Social Network uses cookies. You must be over the age of 18 years to use this site. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I am over 18 & I accept the use of cookies

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
A Social Network For Dating Hotwives, Sissy Cucks, Bulls, Studs & Finding Gangbangs
.CLICK HERE & Join For FREE

Register Before 31 August & Get 50,000 ChatCoins To DATE With In Cam Chat

Incorporating:-
Cuckold.Dating HotwifeParties.com Cuckolds.co.uk CuckoldParties.co.uk Dogging-Swingers.com CuckoldPersonals.co.uk Hotwife.Dating Cuckold.me

Photo

My wife got her first time with another man

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic
  • Basic Member
  • 77 posts
  • PipPip
  • Last active: Aug 05 2014 08:28 am
One man saw my wifes pic on internet and started to change e-mails with us. He was from England and was coming to our town for a business trip. We arranged a meeting and he told me how my wife should be dressed for the evening. We went to the dinner and after that to the hotel. My wife started her role really slowly because she was a bit shy but the man was telling all the time what he wants and how my wife and I should be. I was told to sit on the chair, be quiet and only watching...

This guy starts immediately fingering my wife and ripped her skirt off. He was shouting and pulling my wifes hair and forced her to do what he wanted to do. Facefucking, slapping and spitting on her face. I was really horny and so was my wife, her fantasy was to be an ultimately slut and a playtoy. He fucked her first gently but after his cock was hard as a rock he started to fuck roughly... And without a condom. He was taking pictures by his phone and we could only get this one....

Now we are looking another man or several to fulfill their needs to my wife. We want to take video and photos too...

Attached File  pano.jpg   85.56KB   982 downloads

• Basic Member
  • 46 posts
  • Pip
  • Last active: Jun 04 2014 05:41 am
very hot and sexy picture...thx for showing;)

• Basic Member +
  • 357 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Last active: Yesterday, 04:01 pm
VERY HOT do you have any more to post and great pic.

• Basic Member +
  • 230 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Last active: Dec 05 2013 08:22 pm

One man saw my wifes pic on internet and started to change e-mails with us. He was from England and was coming to our town for a business trip. We arranged a meeting and he told me how my wife should be dressed for the evening. We went to the dinner and after that to the hotel. My wife started her role really slowly because she was a bit shy but the man was telling all the time what he wants and how my wife and I should be. I was told to sit on the chair, be quiet and only watching...

This guy starts immediately fingering my wife and ripped her skirt off. He was shouting and pulling my wifes hair and forced her to do what he wanted to do. Facefucking, slapping and spitting on her face. I was really horny and so was my wife, her fantasy was to be an ultimately slut and a playtoy. He fucked her first gently but after his cock was hard as a rock he started to fuck roughly... And without a condom. He was taking pictures by his phone and we could only get this one....

Now we are looking another man or several to fulfill their needs to my wife. We want to take video and photos too...

Where do you live?

• Basic Member
  • 1,112 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Last active: Aug 06 2014 12:26 pm
She looks ok, but post something else of her please.and yes...where are you??

Aaron

• Basic Member
  • 77 posts
  • PipPip
  • Last active: Aug 05 2014 08:28 am
Thanks for comments! We live in Finland but we like to travel and meet new people.

• Basic Member +
  • 183 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Last active: May 12 2014 06:05 pm

gorgeous pussy id love to fill it

• Basic Member
  • 28 posts
  • Pip
  • Last active: Aug 09 2014 11:17 am
I would be pleased to host you in my villa in Italy... mpan69@libero.it

• Basic Member +
  • 238 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Last active: Dec 12 2013 11:08 pm
I used to live in Finland, pity I'm not there any more she looks great from the little I can see

• GOLD Member
  • 142 posts
  • PipPip
  • Last active: Yesterday, 10:45 pm
Nice pussy. My big ass cock would fit snug in there.