Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Ready to socialize with 123,000+ Hotwives, Cucks & Bulls?

We Thought So...

CLICK HERE & Join for FREE

Photo

My wife got her first time with another man

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#1 DoItGoood

DoItGoood

• Basic Member
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:17 am

One man saw my wifes pic on internet and started to change e-mails with us. He was from England and was coming to our town for a business trip. We arranged a meeting and he told me how my wife should be dressed for the evening. We went to the dinner and after that to the hotel. My wife started her role really slowly because she was a bit shy but the man was telling all the time what he wants and how my wife and I should be. I was told to sit on the chair, be quiet and only watching...

This guy starts immediately fingering my wife and ripped her skirt off. He was shouting and pulling my wifes hair and forced her to do what he wanted to do. Facefucking, slapping and spitting on her face. I was really horny and so was my wife, her fantasy was to be an ultimately slut and a playtoy. He fucked her first gently but after his cock was hard as a rock he started to fuck roughly... And without a condom. He was taking pictures by his phone and we could only get this one....

Now we are looking another man or several to fulfill their needs to my wife. We want to take video and photos too...

Attached File  pano.jpg   85.56KB   980 downloads

#2 creampix

creampix

• Basic Member
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:06 pm

very hot and sexy picture...thx for showing;)

#3 g007

g007

• Basic Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:21 pm

VERY HOT do you have any more to post and great pic.

#4 wideman

wideman

• Basic Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:57 pm

One man saw my wifes pic on internet and started to change e-mails with us. He was from England and was coming to our town for a business trip. We arranged a meeting and he told me how my wife should be dressed for the evening. We went to the dinner and after that to the hotel. My wife started her role really slowly because she was a bit shy but the man was telling all the time what he wants and how my wife and I should be. I was told to sit on the chair, be quiet and only watching...

This guy starts immediately fingering my wife and ripped her skirt off. He was shouting and pulling my wifes hair and forced her to do what he wanted to do. Facefucking, slapping and spitting on her face. I was really horny and so was my wife, her fantasy was to be an ultimately slut and a playtoy. He fucked her first gently but after his cock was hard as a rock he started to fuck roughly... And without a condom. He was taking pictures by his phone and we could only get this one....

Now we are looking another man or several to fulfill their needs to my wife. We want to take video and photos too...

Where do you live?

#5 hmmmaaron

hmmmaaron

• GOLD Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

User's Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:19 pm

She looks ok, but post something else of her please.and yes...where are you??

Aaron

#6 DoItGoood

DoItGoood

• Basic Member
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:35 am

Thanks for comments! We live in Finland but we like to travel and meet new people.

#7 oxfordrob

oxfordrob

• Basic Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:17 pm

gorgeous pussy id love to fill it

#8 mpan69

mpan69

• Basic Member
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:00 pm

I would be pleased to host you in my villa in Italy... mpan69@libero.it

#9 redlit5

redlit5

• Basic Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:25 pm

I used to live in Finland, pity I'm not there any more she looks great from the little I can see

#10 bigpack82

bigpack82

• Basic Member +
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:55 pm

Nice pussy. My big ass cock would fit snug in there.