Cuckolds Social Network uses cookies. You must be over the age of 18 years to use this site. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I am over 18 & I accept the use of cookies

Your sexual satisfaction is our business

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Interested in Cuckolding? Good, we have over 126,000 kindred spirits in our discreet social network

As a member of Cuckolds.co.uk, youll enjoy photos, videos, true confessions, live webcam chats, stories, dating & get togethers .

Meet the movers and shakers in the UK Cuckold scene. Pursue your forbidden pleasures with us.

But the only way to prove the value of Cuckolds.co.uk is to try it for yourself

Time to be decidedly sinful...Rather than simply reading this page, why don't you join us? After all, membership is FREE.

Photo

impotent hubby

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
  • Basic Member
  • 7 posts
  • Pip
  • Last active: Dec 16 2014 05:30 am
Hi all

I am a bi sexual married man in early 50's and have been blessed with impotence for the last 3yrs. This condition may suit me but it does not help my wife in her own sexual needs. I have Recently joined this site in order to explore the opportunites to find her a real man, one who is more than capable of providing pleasure that she has really never experienced from me!

I Know my limitations as a so called man and am more than happy to recieve the humilation i deserve for the pretence of being such and for subjecting and denying my wife to real sex for all these years.

It is my wish to become a complete cuckold to her,with total chastity and orgasm denial control,from now on my only pleasure is to know she is being sexually satisfied by another. I would welcome any advice on the best way to approach this subject and let my wife know of my desires and encourage her to take this opportunity

Attached Files

• Basic Member +
  • 602 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Last active: Yesterday, 04:42 pm
1st thing you need to do is post a photo of your wife so we can see what we will be getting, it's the step to release you wife & give her the pleasure she needs.

• Basic Member +
  • 1,911 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Offshoreblue
  • Last active: Yesterday, 01:30 pm
Im sure you will soon get to hold a big hard cock when your putting into your wife's pussy and cleaning them both

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users