Cuckolds Social Network uses cookies. You must be over the age of 18 years to use this site. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I am over 18 & I accept the use of cookies

Welcome To Cuckolds 'My Guilty Pleasure'

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
We currently have over 125,000 registered hotwives, Cuckold husbands and Bulls in our discreet social network

Our Exhibitionistic members enjoy sharing their photos, videos, true confessions & stories with each other and their anonymous voyeur fans.

Unlike traditional swinger sites Cuckolds.co.uk is very single guy friendly both online & at our Hotwives Naughty Nights Out events.

We welcome new members with all levels of experience and of course newbies who would like to learn more about the Cuckold lifestyle.

Join us today if you are looking for real life no strings sex dates or simply want to learn more about the wonderful fetish of Cuckoldry

Photo

chastity on the beach

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
  • Basic Member +
  • 1,523 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Last active: Yesterday, 01:57 pm
anyone taken pics of themselves locked in chastity on beaches....did anyone see you, what was the reaction?

• Basic Member
  • 27 posts
  • Pip
  • Last active: Oct 02 2014 01:47 pm
My Mistress and I decided to go to the naturist beach at Ardeer, Ayrshire yesterday (09:04:11). Before we left, however, she put my Curve on me, despite my protestations. She said that it was about time my subordination to her was made public. When we got to the beach I, reluctantly, stripped off.

My chastity device provoked some interest among some of the male naturists on the beach as several came over to speak to us. They all wanted to know what I was wearing and why ? My Mistress told me to answer the men's questions.

I told them it was a Femdom/Chastity thing and that my Mistress decided where/when/how and if I am allowed to cum. Judging by their pricks, this seemed to turn some of the men on (some more than others). Most of the men were of average endowment (although there were a couple that even I felt sorry for). The explanation seemed to satisfy these men and they wandered off.

There were, however, a couple of men who, even before they told, seemed to have quite good girths (wider than mine anyway) and when they were told and developed semi's they were slightly bigger than I am hard. My Mistress also saw this development (obviously) and nudged me.
When they asked if this wasn't frustrating for me I admitted that it was a bit but it was what my Mistress wanted. They then asked her if it wasn't frustrating for her as well. She replied,

"Oh, I don't miss out on cumming at all. I can cum as often as I want to.”

The men asked what she meant and I was told to explain. I told them,

"I lick her pussy whenever she wants me to until she cums and is satisfied." My Mistress told me to explain more as she saw their pricks twitch and get harder, and bigger. I told them,

"It is also a cuckold thing. I am not allowed to cum unless she lets me, but she is not restricted on how many orgasms she has, or how she gets them." They asked me to explain as they began to slowly rub their cocks, my Mistress licking her lips as they did so.

”It means that she can cum as often as she likes, whether it be by me licking her pussy or her having sex with another man, or woman.” This seemed to turn the men on even more but, as it was a public place, we could do nothing further, and to both of our regret neither of them suggested going somewhere else, more private. The men walked off, eventually, to finish themselves off.

My Mistress was annoyed that she hadn't even got to feel either of those cocks (one looked to be a good 9"), let alone suck it or feel it inside her. I was told that it was my fault that nothing had happened and that I should have explained better. I was also told that as a result I was going to suffer for my recalcitrance. She told me I was not going to get out of my chastity device until she had had another cock that was at least 8" long and thick.
Attached File  IMG_0466.JPG   818.85KB   209 downloads

I hope that she gets what she wants as soon as possible, although I am not in a hurry to get out of the Curve.

• Basic Member +
  • 1,523 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Last active: Yesterday, 01:57 pm
Great story and pic, wish i could get wifey to go to a nudist beach and make me keep mine on.

• Basic Member
  • 173 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Last active: Jul 15 2012 06:54 pm
Got mine to a nudist beach at Brighton,many years ago,met a guy,oiled her back whilst I watched,then went back to his nearby flat,and we both fucked the arwse off her,and came in her aswell.Sadly,he was only there on business,so b'stard,couldn't go back down there,just so he could wonderfully,fuck her again for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users