Cuckolds Social Network uses cookies. You must be over the age of 18 years to use this site. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I am over 18 & I accept the use of cookies

Welcome To Cuckolds 'My Guilty Pleasure'

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
We currently have over 125,000 registered hotwives, Cuckold husbands and Bulls in our discreet social network

Our Exhibitionistic members enjoy sharing their photos, videos, true confessions & stories with each other and their anonymous voyeur fans.

Unlike traditional swinger sites Cuckolds.co.uk is very single guy friendly both online & at our Hotwives Naughty Nights Out events.

We welcome new members with all levels of experience and of course newbies who would like to learn more about the Cuckold lifestyle.

Join us today if you are looking for real life no strings sex dates or simply want to learn more about the wonderful fetish of Cuckoldry

Photo

While I am at Work, My Wife will be Getting Fucked Today

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
  • Basic Member
  • 60 posts
  • PipPip
  • Last active: May 22 2012 11:14 pm
We met him at the same bar she met the last guy. He was going to come over on Friday afternoon, but she wanted to fuck him sooner. So this afternoon while I am at work, he is cumming by to fuck her. She will have the video camera going and so I can jack off to the movie of hem fucking her. I'll have video clips of their encounter for all to enjoy. Probably tomorrow. Here is a picture I took of her sleeping this morning before I left for work, and another one of her getting fucked by her other lover. Aint she sweet?

I especially like the way she was grabbing his ass as she tried to pull him into her deeper. It shows the real passion she had while he was fucking her.

Attached Files

• Basic Member
  • 96 posts
  • PipPip
  • Last active: Jun 26 2011 06:24 am
QUOTE (Korah @ Nov 19 2008, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We met him at the same bar she met the last guy. He was going to come over on Friday afternoon, but she wanted to fuck him sooner. So this afternoon while I am at work, he is cumming by to fuck her. She will have the video camera going and so I can jack off to the movie of hem fucking her. I'll have video clips of their encounter for all to enjoy. Probably tomorrow. Here is a picture I took of her sleeping this morning before I left for work, and another one of her getting fucked by her other lover. Aint she sweet?

I especially like the way she was grabbing his ass as she tried to pull him into her deeper. It shows the real passion she had while he was fucking her.

Just like my wife I also have loads of vids of her with her boyfriends,if you want to see leave me a contact,this is what she looks like.Attached File  Fran.jpg   29.12KB   765 downloads

• Basic Member
  • 183 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Last active: Jan 10 2013 12:01 pm
post the video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users